Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Inter caste marriage certificate in Chennai

Inter caste marriage certificate in Chennai 3 months 3 weeks ago #973

• anamika
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
How to get inter caste marriage certificate in Chennai, Tamilnadu

One of my relative belongs to Hindu Brahmin and he is an native of Tiruvannamalai and living in Solinganallur for the past 5 years . His girlfriend belongs to SC community and her native is Darmapuri District. Both are working in Chennai and they know each other for past 5 years. After long struggle they got married legally and got marriage certificate.
Now one of his friend told that both belongs to different caste so they are eligible to get inter caste marriage benefits like cash benefit and reservation in employment in Government of Tamilnadu. Also he advised to approach local Tahsildar and Employment officer .
He approached in this regard. The Employment officer agreed that there is some reservation employment and advised me to register for get benefit. For registration he asking following documents
1. Both ration card
2. Both education certificate
3. Marriage certificate
4. Both community certificate
5. Inter caste marriage certificate

I have marriage certificate but I don’t know what is Employment officer Inter caste marriage certificate
Can you answer the following questions. It will help my firent to get benefits :

1. What is Inter caste marriage certificate in Tamilnadu?
2. Who is the authority to issue Inter caste marriage certificate in Tamilnadu?
3. How long will take get Inter caste marriage certificate in Tamilnadu?
4. what is the difference between marriage certificate and Inter caste marriage certificate in Tamilnadu ?
5. What is the benefits available from Government for inter caste marriage couples?
6. who is the authority to give Inter caste marriage benefits in Tamilnadu ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.