Tamilnadu online marriage registration- How to find out Taluk

More
1 month 5 days ago #1187 by ishwarya
Tamilnadu online marriage registration- How to find out Taluk

Dear friends
One of my My close relative living MMK Apartments, No.3, Alapakkam Main Road, Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087. The bride is from Australia and marriage happened at Hotel Ambica Empire , 79, Inner Ring Rd, Thiru Nagar Colony, NGO Colony, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026.
We tried to fill online application to register marriage under Tamilnadu marriage Act. If first page of tnreginet online application, it is asking place of marriage district, village, taluk and street name.
We have hotel name, and street but we don’t know village name and taluk .
Can you advise how to find out exact village and taluk for hotel Ambica Empire located at Vadapalani 100 Feet Road. Because we cannot move to next page because of this issue.
May I know how to find district for Ambica Empire hotel located at Vadapalani 100 Feet Road ?
May I know how to find village for Ambica Empire hotel located at Vadapalani 100 Feet Road ?
May I know how to find taluk for Ambica Empire hotel located at Vadapalani 100 Feet Road ?
May I know which registrar office have jurisdiction for Ambica Empire hotel located at Vadapalani 100 Feet Road ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.