Marriage registration procedure in Chennai

More
2 months 5 days ago #1142 by ishwarya
my friend is completed 27 years and her fiance completed age of 30. But when we enquire in tirupporur sub register office , they said both parents are compulsory for register marriage.

The problem is her father's where about not know to her her parents separated long back.

in this situation , how she can find out her father and how to produce him for witness.

In temple also, they asking consent letter from parents, especially from father.

we don't no , if the parent presence not required legally, why they asking parents

Admin: can you clarify?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 5 days ago #1143 by ishwarya
in reginet online marriage registration portal there are two applications available for special marriage.

1. solemnised be sr

2. register after solemnization.

But when we fill solemnized by sr, we cannot go no next page.

we approached sub registrar office. but the ask me to approach reginet customer care .

Do you know reginet customer care number ?

More
2 months 5 days ago #1144 by rajkumar
If you spend something you can get married without parents. Because one of my friend get married legally without parents presence.

He done register marriage at Pallavaram sub registrar with support of one lawyer. He charged 20 thousands and finished regiter marriage smoothly in one day process.

So if you spend something , you can do register marriage without parents

More
2 months 5 days ago #1145 by rajkumar
we faced same problem. contact reginet customer care . they will help you.

or go to inspector general of registration in person and visit reginet customer care office directly. They will arrange to rectify it