sub registrar north joint 1 Chennai address

• anamika
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 months 4 weeks ago #945 by anamika
Two years back we registered our friend marriage in Chennai north joint 1 located opposite to beach railway station. At the time of registration there was two ub registrar office was functioned in same building. I think that is sub registrar royapuram. When she shifting their home she lost her original marriage certificate issued at the time of registration. yesterday i went to north joint 1 office to apply certified copy. But the sub registrar office was closed and one of the person told me that the north joint one shifted to wall tax road long back. I went to that particular location in wall tax road but there also i am not able to find ant sub registrar office . I inquired in Honda showroom near to that sub registrar office , they told that the sub registrar of north joint 1 was functioned in first floor of their show room for the past couple of month and now against it is shifted to neat high court.

Can anybody suggest where is sub registrar of Chennai south joint 1 is functioning now? Can you provide address and contact details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #958 by marriage attorney
Yes you are correct two years back the sub registrar office Chennai north joint 1 and Royapuram was functioned in Rajaji salai near GPO for many years . That is one of the oldest sub registrar office in Chennai. It is functioning since before Independence. There after because of building condition they shifted sub registrar office Chennai north joint 1 to wall tax road . The same functioned for some months in that location.

Again they recently shifted to following address :

Kuralagam Building
1st floor, Esplanade Road, Parrys, George Town,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600108

Land Mark :opposite to Chennai Law Collage

• anamika
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 months 4 weeks ago #980 by anamika
Replied by anamika on topic sub registrar north joint 1 Chennai address
The sub registrar,Sowcarpet,
1, Davidson Street,
Sowcarpet, Chennai - 600079

• anamika
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 months 4 weeks ago #981 by anamika
Replied by anamika on topic sub registrar north joint 1 Chennai address
sub registrar royapuram Chennai address

Two years back we also done one love marriage in sub registrar office Chennai Royapuram and it was functioned in Rajaji salai near GPO for many years .

now we want to do one marriage for my friend .Can you tell me the current location of Royapuram SRO in Chennai. Also let me know is it possible to do register marriage there without parents.