Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how to download marriage registration application

how to download marriage registration application 2 years 8 months ago #863

• noormohamed
  • Junior Boarder
One of my friend marriage was solemnized in Madurai recently. He is a Muslim and her wife is a Christian and she is a Philippines national.
What are the documents required for complete marriage registration?
If there is any additional document required for foreign national.?
Both are belongs to different religion and different nationality. So under which act this marriage has to registered?
how to download marriage registration application through online?
Please tell me the procedure for register marriage in Madurai .Also where is Marriage registration office located in Madurai?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how to download marriage registration application 1 year 9 months ago #901

This marriage has to be registered under special marriage Act 1954. Normally Application for marriage registration has be issued by the all registrar for free of cost. But normally no marriage registrar will issue application and they will simply advise to purchase the same from brokers. Same time all the marriage applications availale in registration department website www.reginet.net . So you can download marriage registration application for free of cost.

Tamilnadu marriage registration form download 2 months 3 weeks ago #955

• deepak
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Tamilnadu marriage registration form download :-

We wish register our friend marriage under tamilnadu marriage Act . They both are Hindu and we approached the sub registrar office for application. They said they will not issue any application because application and A4 sheet out of stock.

They advised me to download the application online . Also they said that there are two application will be available for tamilnadu marriage Act.

1. Form I for Hindu and Christian and For II for Muslims. they ask me to download FORM I relating to Hindu.

Can you confirm is this true tamilnadu marriage Act 2009 has two separate form for Hindu and Muslim Marriages ?

Tamilnadu marriage registration form download 2 months 3 weeks ago #959

Tamilnadu marriage registration form download :-

Rest of Muslims All religion has to fill the Form 1 of Tamilnadu marriage Act .

Actually every sub registrar has to issue the marriage registration form without any fees. But lack of man power and papers they may not be issue the application.

you can download Form I from www. reginet.net or www. registermarriage.in forum page .

Note : Recently the Government of Tamilnadu has introduced online registration facility for many sub registrar in Tamilnadu. Now the marriage registration made online in Tamilnadu.

No need to download online application. Instead, you can follow the below instruction to do Tamilnadu Marriage Act registration in Tamilnadu.

1. You have to create user id in www.reginet .net to start online process( If You crate user account successfully, that will be appreciated more than a Guinness record)

2. After creating user name you have to fill the application. It will ask all information like name , father name , place of marriage and witness details. So you have to confirm the witness who will for registration, you have to mention the witness details in advance. You cannot change the witness later.

3. Finally it system will suggest some sub registrar office name. you have to select your proper sub registrar office exactly. (For this you must aware of the sub registrar office jurisdiction limits)

4. After selecting the sub registrar office, it will ask your convenient date for registration. If you select current date it will not give you any appointment. So you can get appointment on future dates only. ( If you have any emergency you cannot get appointment even though the sub registrars are free.

5. Very important think that after submitting online application, your online process may not be completed, after submitting application you have to printout the same in paper and you have to visit sub registrar office with hot copy of online application and original , documents and witnesses . (If any mistakes or any omission in online application the head clerk attached to sub registrar office will advise you to make necessary changes in online application and will ask you to come on another day with fresh appointment.